Dynamics 365 for Not for Profits
Fed up using spreadsheets to record inquires and stakeholder data?
Contacts stored in different places and different devices?
Marketing to Members and Donors take forever?
Looking for a CRM to sort out all your problems?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 might be exactly what you need!
It is a fantastic option for you to manage your members, inquirers, clients, customers and stakeholders as well as donors, volunteers and events and you can achieve all this with special not-for-profit licensing, stakeholder management solutions, and valuable insights.
What else can Dynamics 365 help us with?
- Connect your MailChimp lists so you can see exactly who opens your newsletters
- Easily create Email Templates and send emails to specific lists of stakeholders in a few clicks
- Track services provided, for funding reporting
- Understand donors and donations, churn, and trends
- Measure the efficacy of the hard work the team puts in
- Turn disconnected and paper-based processes into efficient, measurable processes using Microsoft tools.
- Use tools you may already have (e.g. Office 365) more effectively to enable your team across the country.
- Team Collaboration: With teams working on different projects and at times various locations; NFPs need a solution that provides their staff with a collaborative platform to work on. Dynamics 365 captures all donor and donation related information in one central platform for staff and volunteers to access.
- Donor & Volunteer Database Management: Donors and volunteers need to be notified about the details of their latest fundraising project. Dynamics 365 helps non-profits to effectively manage donor and volunteer information. Staff can create custom campaigns in Dynamics 365 to interact and communicate with donors about their upcoming projects and/or where and how their contribution is being used. A quick thank you note can also be sent to donors as soon as their donation is received. Dynamics 365 can also be configured to be used as a rostering platform to manage volunteer rosters and time sheets.
- Grant Management: Dynamics 365 enables NFPs and charities to easily apply for grants. It provides employees with complete visibility into the grant application and management process and allows setting up follow-up reminders at every stage. These details can be shared with specific users or teams depending on their roles and responsibilities.
- Process Automation: Dynamics 365 allows NFPs to automate repetitive tasks with the help of workflows. Marketing teams are able to automate marketing activities and set up promotional drip-campaigns to raise awareness towards their upcoming projects. Notification and communication workflows can also be created to interact with clients and customers.
- Privacy & Security: Dynamics 365 offers NFPs and charities with security frameworks based on ISO 27001 standards and offers built-in malware and spam protection for your data. Organisations can further add user access permissions and restrictions to safeguard company data.
Dynamics 365 for Not for Profits - Australia Pricing
- As the fundraising and non-for-profit organisations have limited budgets for IT investments; Microsoft is offering Dynamics 365 licenses at significantly discounted rates.
- Microsoft are giving away 5 free Sales Enterprise licenses and 5 free Power-Apps licence for not-for-profits.
- Additional Team Member licenses are only $3.60 per month.
- If you are a non-for-profit or charity organisation contact us and we can get you set up with the Dynamics 365 for Not for Profits software at the discounted price.
Want to get started?
Get in touch with us today to see how we can get your project off the ground!